God has blessed us with an incredible gift; 5 precious newborns to care for. We are both amazed and overwhelmed by this privilege and responsibility. We are seeking partners and helpers for this incredible task, and we invite you to consider supporting us in some small or large way. We trust that God has the resources to provide the support our family will need. If you are interested in helping support us in any way, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are so grateful for your consideration, care and support. John & Meryl Ferraro
Top Immediate Financial Needs
(Financial donations can be made directly to the Ferraro Family through our secure "PAYPAL" website. Please consider a one time or monthly donation to help.)
1. Diapers and
Wipes $125/week $550/month (~350/week, 1500/month)
2. Baby Formula/Food $500-700/week $2000-3000/mth (~750oz/wk, 3250oz/mth)
3. Cribs (3 needed) Answered Prayer
Monitor Answered Prayer
5. Car Seats (1 needed) Answered Prayer
6. Twin Strollers (2
needed) Answered Prayer
7. Runabout 6 seater
8. Mercedes Sprinter
Van $45,000 - $55,000
9. Gift Cards (Amazon, Costco, Babies R Us,
Target, Stater Bros, Ralphs, Home Depot)
Top Ongoing Financial Needs
(Financial donations can be made directly to the Ferraro Family through our secure "PAYPAL" website)
1. Diapers and Wipes Quintuplets average approx 35,000 diapers before being potty trained
2. Baby Formula and Food Grocery bill will grow for a few years as the babies grow.
3. Clothing (1 year plus) As babies grow, we will need to continually replace and shoes, clothes.
4. Toys, Learning Tools Misc fun and child development.
(Here are some ways you can help)
The Ferraro Quints (GRACE) plus One (Gianna) really appreciate your love and support. Mom and Dad can't do it alone and we are really relying on God's Grace to help us raise our wonderful children. Thank you in advance for the huge blessing you all are in our lives!!
1. CHILDCARE - Sign up for some shifts today on our "LOTSA HELPING HANDS" website in the Calendar Section to help with childcare, feeding the babies, and light housework.
(Flu and Tdap shots required until April 2013 for childcare)
2. MEALS - Provide Meals (Sun, Tue, Thu, Sat) - If you would like to bring a meal, contact us at email@example.com and we will give you instructions for signing up for a meal on www.takethemameal.com
3. HANDYMAN TASKS - Contact John at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to help with handyman tasks, construction, or yard work. I will forward you a list of projects I have on the To Do list to see if any interests you.
4. FINANCIAL GIFTS - Give a financial gift to help with rising food, clothing, and childcare expenses. You can donate directly through our secure PAYPAL website or by clicking the "Donate Now" on the home page of our blog. You can also mail a check or gift card to us at PO Box 6162, Fullerton, CA 92834.
5. COMMUNICATION - If you would like to help write letters or pass out flyers to ask for financial or supply donations to companies, community groups, or even the local radio/TV outlets, we would welcome the help reaching out and get ting the word out to the community. Please reach out if you have any questions or are interested.
6. FUNDRAISER - Start a fundraiser or supply drive at your work, with your friends, on social media, in your community, etc. I can supply a flyer with pictures of the babies to help with your event if you like.
7. MISC - If you can think of other ways you can help, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com with any ideas. We really appreciate the support and the friendships we are forming with our volunteers. Thank you in advance for your great care and concern ministry to our growing family. We deeply appreciate your generousity.