Top Immediate Financial Needs
(Financial donations can be made directly to the Ferraro Family through our secure "PAYPAL" website. Please consider a one time or monthly donation to help.)
1. Diapers and Wipes $125/week $550/month (~350/week, 1500/month)
(Currently babies are wearing size 4 diapers)
7. Car Seats Approximately $200 each for 4 more car seats (need in Sept/Oct)
8. Mercedes Sprinter Van $45,000 - $55,000 (Pray for us as we consider if we need this or not)
Top Ongoing Financial Needs
(Financial donations can be made directly to the Ferraro Family through our secure "PAYPAL" website)
1. Diapers and Wipes Quintuplets average approx 35,000 diapers before being potty trained
2. Groceries Gift Cards Grocery bill will grow as the babies grow (Ralphs, Costco)
3. Clothing (1 year plus) We love hand me downs to help with clothes and shoes.
4. Toys, Learning Tools Miscellaneous fun and child development toys.
5. Gift Cards (Costco, Babies R Us, Target)
Top Volunteer Opportunities
(Here are some ways you can help)
The Ferraro Quintuplets (GRACE) plus One (Gianna) really appreciate your love and support. Mom and Dad can't do it alone and we are really relying on God's Grace to help us raise our wonderful children. Thank you in advance for the huge blessing you all are in our lives!!
1. CHILDCARE - Sign up for some shifts today on our "LOTSA HELPING HANDS" website in the Calendar Section to help with childcare, feeding the babies, and light housework. Shifts are 2-3 hours long in the morning, lunch time, early afternoon, and dinner time.
2. MEALS - Provide Meals - If you would like to bring a meal, contact us at email@example.com or call John at 909-374-0003.
3. FINANCIAL GIFTS - Give a financial gift to help with rising food, clothing, and childcare expenses. You can donate directly through our secure PAYPAL website or by clicking the "Donate Now" on the home page of our blog. If you prefer to mail a check or gift card to us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for our current mailing address.
4. FUNDRAISER - Start a fundraiser or supply drive at your work, with your friends, on social media, in your community, etc. Contact John at email@example.com or 909-374-0003 if you have any questions.
5. MISC - If you can think of other ways you can help, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any ideas. We really appreciate the support and the friendships we are forming with our volunteers. Thank you in advance for your great care and concern ministry to our growing family. We deeply appreciate your generosity.